1. Garden of Eden is the company I receive my CSA box from. Everyone should try subscribing to a CSA box… by the way, CSA stands for Community Supported Agriculture. Every week I get a box full of veggies, fruit, and herbs from all over the area. You always get what is in season now and you never know what is going to be in the box, but that is part of the fun!
2. Car Aromatherphy Diffuser! I’m obsessed, you use 5-10 drops of your favorite essential oil and it leaves you feeling amazing and your car smelling wonderful!
3. Rolling garlic mincer. My Nana gave me this for Christmas last year and I had no idea what it was or how to use it. Once I figured out how easy it was, I fell in love. I use this every day, all you do is put a clove of peeled garlic in and roll it around- ta dah!
4. Dr. Bronners is magical, organic, and local (for San Diegans, at least). I have used the tea tree and lavender soap as body wash and dog wash primarily but it has TONS of other uses. It can be used as shampoo, laundry soap, and shaving gel!
5. I scream for ice cream. What I love about these ice cream bars, besides the fact they are yummmmmy, is that I can recognize and read all of the ingredients!! Also, my hubby cannot consume dairy so these are a wonderful alternative for us. Lastly, I love these bars because of their size, not too small, and not too big!